Taping and Treatment
- Per Ohio Law, visiting athletes requiring taping must bring written authorization from their Athletic Trainer or physician stating the athlete’s name, body part to be taped or treated, and any treatment or taping instructions.
- Visiting athletes must provide taping supplies.
Please be advised that water is not provided at off-site locations. An Athletic Trainer (AT) will provide injury ice when present. See about AT Coverage (below).
- Athletic Trainers will be present at all varsity football games as well as other events as determined by the Athletic Director.
- Middle School sports are covered as able/as determined by the Athletic Director and may not have an Athletic Trainer present.
- Some athletic events may take place off-site. Coverage of these events are as able/as determined by the Athletic Director and an Athletic Trainer may not be present.
AEDs are located in the following areas. At the Cassingham Complex:
- Cassingham Office – In Hallway
- Cassingham Gym
- MS Clinic – In Hallway
- MS Gym
- HS Gym
- HS Athletic Training Room (Portable for event and practice coverage)
- HS Basement Weight Room
- HS Lion Lobby
- HS Stadium Concession Building
- Art Wing
- Cassingham/Middle School Second Floor
- High School Auditorium Vicinity
- High School Second Floor
- Centab Warehouse