Here at Bexley we are very passionate about educating individuals through the game of basketball. As educators, it is our responsibility to teach, guide, mentor, challenge, encourage, motivate, and care for those we have the opportunity to work with. We find basketball is a wonderful vehicle for this education to take place. Not only do we have the opportunity to do this with individuals, but also to bring these individuals together to create a successful team. The high expectations we place on our players and ourselves as coaches are what brings the success to fruition.
We expect all players in the Bexley girls’ basketball program to develop, while having fun, through hard work and dedication to the team. Fundamentals are our foundation for team success. Players will be held to a high standard on and off the floor. All Bexley Girls basketball players will:
- Be on time for all basketball activities
- Help teammates whenever possible (up off the floor, in school, and in life)
- Put the team ahead of themselves
- Show respect and sportsmanship to opponents, officials, and teammates
- Understand that they are a part of something bigger than themselves