All alumni and former students
should complete this form
and contact Sarah Lynch, Registrar at (614) 231-4591 or Sarah.Lynch@BexleySchools.org.Current students
should use this form
for all transcript requests, except requests for college admissions. All college admission transcript requests are handled via Naviance Family Connection. This form should be returned via email: Sarah.Lynch@BexleySchools.org
or in person to the BHS guidance office.More Help
- Navigate, organize and communicate throughout the college admissions process with Naviance
- Review the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and CSS/Financial Aid Profile
- Visit a local college fair, like the Columbus Suburban College Fair.
- Meet with a college admissions representative; visit Naviance to see who's coming to Bexley.
- Find college guides and other resources in the College Counseling Center.
- Read about NCAA Division I and II initial eligibility status
- View the School Counseling Team's Nov 2015 presentation to Bexley's Board of Education
Talk to the College Counselor
To make an appointment, call (614) 231-4591. College Counselor appointment hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday (8:00am-3:30pm); Thursday (11:30am-7:00pm) Please note: Friday is for walk-in appointments only.
to download and reference the Naviance directions as you begin the application process.
This link provides information regarding the PSAT pre-college admission test
that is a screener for the National Merit Scholarship Program. BHS offers a free PSAT test just before the start of school. Further questions regarding a student’s scores and/or college readiness can be directed to the student’s School Counselor and/or the College Counselor. For more information on College Entrance Testing, please review the information available in the Bexley High School Parent / Student Handbook.