BHS School Announcements
Announcements for Thursday, 5-25-17
Today is the last day to audition for next year’s morning announcement team! See Mr. Nolan in the library.
- All library materials are overdue TODAY. Please settle all your accounts today!
- Enjoy working with computers? The IT Dept. is hiring 4 summer support technicians! See the Tech Dept. if you’re interested! Check below for a job description!
- NHS Members, please contact Mr. Nolan ASAP if you’d like to distribute programs at graduation this Sunday, May 28, from 2:45-4:15! You’ll get easy points for next year and rumor has it some ice cream, too!
- There will be a summer blood drive on Friday, June 23rd at the Bexley Public Library run by our very own environmental club president Grace Brigdon. The Red Cross could use your support.
- Congrats to the Girls Lacrosse team on a tremendous season!
SUMMER READING is posted on the BHS Library Website!
SUMMER Job Opportunity:
The Tech Dept. is looking for 4 COMPUTER SUPPORT TECHNICIANS:
Dates: between June 5 – August 7, 2017
Must have strong familiarity with computers and basic networking skills. Will be
setting up and tearing down computers, installing computer components, keyboards,
mice, and monitors in various work and school environments. Assist IT staff with
deployment of computer images across networks; cleaning the computer equipment;
separating and organizing computers; and documenting computer serial numbers
and asset tags; be able to lift/carry max. of 40 lbs.; follow directions, manage task
lists, meet expectations, and adhere to established technology privacy and security
controls. No more than 160 hours total with an average of 20 hours per week.
Schedule will be flexible. No benefits provided with this position. Please email cover
letter and resume to Paul Ross, Technology Director, at email@example.com