The College Credit Plus
program provides free college credit courses to any Bexley student in grades 7 - 12 who demonstrates college readiness. Developed by the Ohio Board of Regents and the Ohio Department of Education, College Credit Plus
provides many college course options.
The School Counseling Team has created a College Credit Plus Information & Planning Guide
for students and families to learn about the program, including expectations, requirements, benefits / limitations and additional responsibilities students accept when participating in the College Credit Plus
program. Students and families should carefully read the guide and refer to it as needed for general information and questions regarding the program and process for participating.
With College Credit Plus
- a student may earn up to 30 credits per calendar year (summer, fall and spring are considered one year), and/or up to a maximum of 120 credit hours overall
- courses may be taken during summer terms
- all tuition and textbooks at any public college or university are paid for by Bexley City Schools with no charge to the student
- college courses may also satisfy high school graduation requirements
- some expenses for courses taken at a private institution may be paid for by the district as well, but not guaranteed
- students are responsible for all costs associated with parking and must provide their own transportation
Students and families who are interested in learning more about the College Credit Plus program are encouraged to attend the OSU College Credit Plus Information Night on January 15th. If you are unable to attend, students and families can access the presentation by clicking here.