- If you are enrolled in AP2 next year, stop by to pick up your book and summer assignment from Mrs. Hoch's room.
- Attention Students enrolled in Summer Academy Personal Finance or Independent Study Personal Finance and Capstone: There is a mandatory meeting TODAY during the 1st half of lunch in Mr. Green's room, 7237. We will be discussing course requirements, Capstone requirements as well as selecting your presentation time. If you have not submitted a proposal and online Educational Options form, you may still attend but all proposals and forms must be submitted by May 23 for the Summer session. You must be present to select your presentation time. Others cannot sign up for you. Please attend this important meeting and reserve any questions for our discussion time at the meeting.
Library Materials are due TODAY!
Store blow out sale! Seniors, stop by to get yourself some gear before
heading to college. Buy one get one free on all t-shirts. 30% off
everything else in the store. Open every morning before school and 5th
period, or see Mr. Green.
- Calling all ITK members- there is a meeting in Mrs. Hoch's room on today (5/21) at lunch. We need to discuss strategies and logistics for next year. Bring a friend- I heard there may be treats ??
- There will be one final Key Club meeting TODAY in Mrs. Motasem's room, SECOND HALF of lunch. We will be celebrating all the hard work you have done this year with an ice cream bar! Hope to see you there!!
and new participants in the BEF’s Youth Philanthropy Program are encouraged to
attend an introductory meeting this Wednesday, May 22 at lunch time in the
Community Room. Pizza will be served. Please contact Ms. Glasgow if you are
unable to attend.
Congratulations to Abigail Elizondo, Allie Bushong and Ellie Rupp on their publication in the Thurber House's Flip the Page, Central Ohio's Literary Teen Journal! Way to go, Abigail, Allie and Ellie!!!
to the following members of the girls track team for finishing in the top 4 of
the District Meet and qualifying to Regionals:
Collins - discus, Nya Harris - shot put, the 4x4 relay of Caroline Bunker, Lucy
Powers, Elie Owen, and Sammi Nack, and the 4x8 relay of Claire MacDonald,
Hannah Hayden, Maria Steinke, and Karleigh Place. Claire and Hannah also
qualified in the 2 mile, Maria in the 1600, and Karleigh in the 800.
- There will be a brief cross country informational meeting TOMORROW at 3:40 in Coach Acton's Room.
in trying out for the High School Boys Golf Team next year? There will be
a mandatory meeting this Thursdayat 3:30 pm in the cafeteria.
interested in wrestling next season:
Open mats are in the wrestling room every Monday at 6 pm.
camp will run Monday through Friday, June 3rd-7th and 10th-14th, 4:30-6 pm with
an open tournament on Saturday, June 15th at 10 am in the hgh school gym.
Wrestlers and anyone interested should be there!
Happy birthday today to Ava Gyurcsik, William Meyer, Ryder Robins, and Rees