Parents/guardians should bring these required documents, which will be copied and maintained at your child’s school:
* If applicable, provide Court-placed or foster care documentation.
- Child’s original birth certificate or other evidence of birth;
- Certified copy of any child custody order or decree*;
- Written evidence of required immunizations (or written evidence to indicate in process of receiving immunizations to be completed no later than the first day of school)**;
- Completed rental, lease, or proof of ownership, including contact information for verification (i.e., tax bill, mortgage payment or county auditor property information); All rental agreements must include new enrollees in additon to their parent/guardian.
- Utility receipt or utility deposit receipt;
- Driver’s license or state issued ID reflecting Bexley address. (If an ID does not reflect a current Bexley address, a must complete a Voter Registration form must be completed when you present your enrollment documents.
**The district maintains an immunization record for each student. Students failing to complete immunizations within 14 days after entering are not permitted to return to school.