Parents/guardians should upload these required documents with the online registration. They will be maintained at your child's school:
- Child’s original birth certificate or other evidence of birth;
- Certified copy of any child custody order or decree*;
- Written evidence of required immunizations (or written evidence to indicate in process of receiving immunizations to be completed no later than the first day of school)**;
- Completed rental, lease, or proof of ownership, including contact information for verification (i.e., tax bill, mortgage payment or county auditor property information); All rental agreements must include new enrollees in addition to their parent/guardian.
- Utility receipt or utility deposit receipt;
- Driver’s license or state-issued ID reflecting Bexley address. (If an ID does not reflect a current Bexley address, a Voter Registration Form must be completed.)
* If applicable, provide Court-placed or foster care documentation.
**The district maintains an immunization record for each student. Students failing to complete immunizations within 14 days after attending are not permitted to return to school.
Students currently enrolled in Bexley City Schools do not need to be registered for the 2022-2023 school year. The Student Verification process will be sent to families in the spring of 2022.
Should you have any questions regarding the registration process contact Melissa Klosterman-Lando
, Director of Human Resources.