Welcome - Superintendent Kim Miller - 1:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Session 1 - 1:30 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
- "Understanding impact and student use of Social Media (Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter and more)" - Brad Pettit, BCS Technology Director
- "Importance of Early Literacy and How to Support at Home" - Katie Appel, Katie Langolf, Meredith Stone, Heidi Varner, BCS Literacy Specialists
- "How to Help Your Tween without Rescuing" - Kam Twymom and Emith Getschman, Nationwide Children's Hospital
Session 2 - 2:30 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- "How to Talk to Kids about Relationships and Sexuality" - Angela Abeniam, Sarah Saxbe and Elise Berlan, Nationwide Children's Hospital
- "Building Independence in Children: Why and How" - Susan Drake, Maryland Elementary Principal and Megan Reeve, Maryland Elementary Counselor
- "School District Finance 101" - Kyle Smith, BCS Treasurer
Session 3 - 3:30 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- "Increasing Resiliency in Your Student" - Michele DeBellis, Jared Smith-Valentine and Bree Warner, Nationwide Children's Hospital
- "Navigating Options for Post-High School" - Stephanie Krosnosky, BHS Counselor
- "Shifts in Elementary Math (a.k.a. 'Why Can't I Help My Kid With Math Homework?!')" - Meghan Kroll and Rachel Niswander, BCS Math Teachers