The Mosaic Program is for juniors and seniors who are interested in an alternative to the traditional classroom experience. Students who are typically strong candidates for the program are:
- independent, original thinkers
- intellectually curious, creative or unique
- interested in the arts and creative expression
- motivated by 'real life' learning experiences
- committed to having a voice and making a difference
Informational meetings are typically held during the early spring with applications and interviews conducted in March and April. Students accepted into the program are typically informed during the first week of May.
To learn more about the program, the Mosaic Program has created an informational video that students and families can watch by clicking HERE