Category: Student Support Services/Tutor
Location: Bexley City Schools
Date of Availability: Immediately
Home Instructor Tutor for student(s) with IEP(s).
Home Instruction Tutors provide:
Bexley City School District uses the applicant tracking system from Frontline Education to manage employment applications online.
- tutoring and support for students unable to attend a typical school schedule due to a disability
- Works on an as-needed basis
- Maximum number of hours per week: 5 hours (1 hour per school day)
- Must hold a valid State of Ohio Department of Education professional teacher license in one or both of the following areas:
- K-12 Intervention Specialist, subject-specific 6-12, or a
- K-5 Elementary License
- Beginning immediately
Rate of pay August 14, 2023 To May 30, 2024 in accordance with the BEA Contract is: $31.20 per hour
For more specific information and/or questions, please reach out to Cathy Rodeheffer, Bexley City Schools Special Education Coordinator.
Bexley City Schools is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and is committed to equity and inclusive practices. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations shall be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities or specialized needs to perform essential job functions.